Rental Tents for Fairs, Festivals, Fundraisers, Graduations, Nonprofit Events, & More
Let’s face it: when it comes time to your company or organization’s next event, the pressure to impress without overspending is high. This time around, improve attendance, generate more buzz, and raise more funds by bringing the event outside, under a Sperry Tent, and get the rave reviews you are looking for.
Sperry Tents Marion has worked with a variety of schools, nonprofits, organizations, and companies to execute flawless outdoor events. We’ve done it all: gala fundraisers, music festivals, concerts, school graduations, alumni weekends, auctions, fairs, regattas, picnics, launch parties, and more.
We can provide a wide range of tent sizes, from modest 24-, 32- or 46-foot rounds to large squares and ovals, such as the 46’ x 125’, 66’ x 66’, or even the biggest Sperry Tent available, the 66’ x 126’. Installs range from just one tent to large groupings of tents with full floors, dance floors, band stages, creative lighting, covered connectors, fans, heaters, and more.
Our community and corporate event resume includes:
- Belmont Hill School, Graduation, Belmont, MA
- Boston Collegiate Charter School, Fundraiser and Graduation, Dorchester, MA
- Buzzards Bay Coalition, Plunge Weekend and Watershed Ride, South Coast MA
- Buzzards Bay Regatta, Dartmouth, MA
- Cranberry Festival, Wareham, MA
- Eastern Fisheries Summer Picnic, New Bedford, MA
- Head of the Charles Regatta, Cambridge, MA
- Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center, Fundraiser, Old Saybrook, CT
- Lakeside Festival, Freetown, MA
- Life Is Good Festival, Canton, MA
- Misquamicut Club’s Annual Golf Tournament, Watch Hill, RI
- Ocean House Fourth of July Party, Watch Hill, RI
- Rotch-Jones-Duff House’s Moonlight & Roses Fundraiser, New Bedford, MA
- Schwartz Center for Children, Fundraiser, New Bedford, MA
- Tabor Academy’s Reunion Weekend, Marion, MA
- Willowbend Fourth of July Festival, Mashpee, MA