Maybe you summered on Cape Cod since you were little. Maybe you got engaged at sunset at your favorite beach. Maybe you call Cape Cod home, and enjoy its natural beauty and serenity year round. No matter the reason for your love affair with Cape Cod, you will never regret deciding to host your wedding there. It’s a desirable destination like no other, has international allure, embodies summertime living, and has charm and glamour to spare.
A Cape Cod wedding under a Sperry Tent is an instant classic. We’ve handled a variety of high-profile weddings up and down this famous peninsula, and are especially popular since our tents fit so well into the Cape’s coastal atmosphere. We can set up our rental tents with flooring directly on a beach, or provide a generator for a tented reception in a nature preserve or field.
Cape Cod’s top planners and caterers rely on us for expert setups at a range of locales, from private summer homes to luxury resorts to museums to gated communities. We’re the number-one pick for backyard Cape Cod weddings, but also work regularly at the following Cape Cod wedding venues:
- Bourne Farm, Bourne, MA
- Chatham Bars Inn, Chatham, MA
- Chatham Beach & Tennis Club, Chatham, MA
- Heritage Museums & Gardens, Sandwich, MA
- Kalmar Village, Truro, MA
- Nauticus Marina, Osterville, MA
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, Brewster, MA
- Overbrook House, Buzzards Bay, MA
- Pilgrim Monument, Provincetown, MA
- The Red Inn, Provincetown, MA
- Sea Crest Beach Motel, N. Falmouth, MA